The Green team works with overseas agents and global clients and we understand the complexities of e-commerce and FBA-bound cargo. We provide a one-stop shop for e-commerce cargo.
Green handles a wide range of cargo bound for “big box” e-commerce platforms across the US. We also offer direct B2C fulfillment for goods sold online with EDI integration to major shopping carts.
Add-on services allow Green Worldwide to provide complete e-commerce solutions:
- Amazon specialist
- E-commerce project logistics
- E-fulfilment (pick and pack) with Green WMS
- Comprehensive US warehousing solutions
- Domestic delivery utilizing Green TMS
- White glove final mile logistics with Green WGS
- Inventory control and visibility with Green WMS
- Returns management
- Product testing
- Contract courier rates
- Air and sea import and export
- Customs brokerage
Amazon FBA Fees 2017 > view and download PDF
Amazon FBA Product Examples > view and download PDF
For more information, please contact our E-commerce Team.